Thursday, July 19, 2012

Animal Rescue Fundraiser Tonight......

Sitting here in the floor of my computer/art room....This room has turned into an episode of that pathetic show Hoarders!...LOL...I should be so ashamed of myself for letting the summer do this to me!.....haha...I've got crap just thrown everywhere in here....

this is my art room mostly...i absolutely love to do art projects...things that make use of my super creativity...right now i'm working on making a Birthday gift....they call that part(making things with fabrics/glitters/super glue/sewing/adornments) "crafting"..but i call "crafting" Art as well.....just like painting..because i am so super creative...Haha...everyone says so..they said it not me!..so i'm not bragging...but i am pretty dang good at anything Artsy....lol

i've noticed anything you can create that has your heart and mind in it to adorn your actual gift to someone is loved&appreciated...people love personalized gifts....they do around here anyhow....

Last night i got asked to donate 2 of my paintings to the art auction at the Town&Country Club Animal Rescue Fundraiser in town.....one of my fave charities...I LOVE all animals and i can't stand to see any animal abused or mistreated in any way at all...People who abuse animals need to be thrown in jail and throw away the key!!!..they are complete scum bags..not even human..

I HATE stupid pathetic people who hurt/neglect animals...whenever i see it, i report it immediately or step up and say something or do something about it....somebody has to speak for them..they have no voice.....Humans will always backstab you or betray you...But animals/pets just love you regardless..they don't care that you may not have a dime in your bank account, or that you have zillions or that you are etc.....some of the best friends you'll have in life will be your pets....that's the truth....so we gotta protect them always...

i have inherited my animal rescue instincts from Grandpa..he takes in rescue animals/horses mainly..saves them...Love you Grandpa!!!

i have a lot of "best friends" for life...dogs/cats/horses/birds/cows...love them!

so i'm going to that tonight and i'm donating the 2 paintings the chairman of the fundraiser picked out..i would take a pic of them, but don't want copy-cats out there who might see my work...besides, i haven't bought any batteries for that thing in a while!..i will soon though promise....

anyhow,another hot day ahead...off to save the world.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment