Sunday, July 29, 2012

summer go away already.....

one of my faves to fall asleep too...takes my mind elsewhere....

I survived the party.....The troublemakers did show up..a few of them....but not the main bad girl outlaw thankfully..lol....i stayed busy and avoided any interaction with them...i was all over the place helping w/everything..so busy in fact,they never had a chance to say one word to me.....so there you go.....all that worry for nothing......no fights, no nothing....
It got super hot the whole 5 hours of the party..even w/the air conditioned building..it was hot.uncomfortable.all those people through the doors back and forth...but yeah..great party..everything was beautiful...and the most awesome thing is that i was a part of making it spectacular!.....i'm sooooo creative& talented.....lol....YES,i am bragging on myself because i am proud of how good it all looked....i love all the decorating...i've got a knack for decorating...love doing so.....

i usually get asked to seasonally decorate Grandparent's/Dad's/Uncle's/Mark's houses....hopefully i get asked again this year..it's fun for me....

Ok,I'm sick of summer 2012!!!..done. through. finished .ready to kick it to the curb...all those things....I'm dreaming of a rainy cold Fall...ahh....everyone is talking about that right now...and Oh my goodness!....we went to Hobby Lobby and they had all of their fall decor out on the aisles....i was like:"Ahh!...Can i just live on this aisle?...seriously?!....I can pretend it is actually Fall if i try hard enough."...it was pretty cool in the store too...Haha!!!....everyone agreed....

The aisle smelled of cinnamon,pumpkin,pecan pie,hot chocolate.....yeah..they had out the candles/fragrances...day dream.....all the colors--brown,orange/reds/yellows.....pumpkins/scarecrows/fall leaves....all that good stuff....makes me want to drag out all of my decor in the storage boxes in the hall closet and totally fall-ize the entire house already....but i gotta wait a while..as much as i wanna do that...it would be too early....and it won't make this stupid summer disappear any faster unfortunately.....*sad face*

oh how i love you Hobby Lobby, you are one of my TOP fave stores..... ;) 

i wanna sleep with the comforter on the bed again and NEED it because it's really cool,go to football games,wear pajamas,socks,sweaters,drink hot chocolate,light the fireplace and actually need it on because it is freeezing....i'm sick of all this too hot weather,drought,no rain....bleh! booooring! i'm ready for it to get cold...NOW.

oh! one more thing blog...i have a new dog....a pup someone dumped down the road sadly!..makes me so mad people are meanies like that!..but i have saved him,given him a tick/flea bath and he's ok now he has a home here w/me..named him "Bandit"...he's part red-heeler cow dog..like my "Rowdy" girl dog....he's sweet and very barky at night at everything...LOL....good guard dog i hope....yep..i have lots of animals....love them!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment