Saturday, July 14, 2012

a mess....either way...

Well...well..well....what can i say..it's been another scorcher outside today....
Spent most the day helping clean up and re-stock the rodeo concession stand with my Aunt and everyone else who's helping out...we worked concession last night...I made $100 for working from 6pm til 1am...me,Sarah,and my Aunt...

i haven't even been practicing barrel racing or anything rodeo-wise..with Uncle Pete and Dad gone working, that leaves me picking up the slack around here...keeping things running smoothly as possible and trying to keep ahead of everything....

as for all the news media yelling:"DROUGHT!!! WE'RE ALL GONNA DRY UP AND DIE!IT'S NEVER GONNA RAIN EVER AGAIN!!! NEVER EVER!!!!"...all that panic-make a quick buck/news media BS...yeah, whatever, morons....My Grandpa lived through the Dust Bowl and he's assured me we're not all going to hell in a handbag and die in fires because droughts have always happened since then...some much worse than now...this is nothing new....duh!...

he said they never yelled all this crap and even knew anything about global warming back then and we had massive bad droughts in the Dust Bowl..i'm sure the ozone wasn't too bad way back then and we STILL HAD DROUGHTS, get it?!..he calls it all political BS propaganda.....let's all put on our tin foil hats and listen to the voices, news media...LOL!...cause mass panic..because god knows we all need the worry,stress, and panic just a little bit more in our lives, just so you can all make an extra buck at the end of the day...lol...god..

other stressful news...Family is planning a huge party for someone's Bday in a few weeks....but unfortunately hillbilly relatives have found out and are going to be there,,,yeah..not great news at all...i think i shouldn't go because of the trouble that will probably be stirred up....My Father DOES NOT want me even in the same 10 mile radius as any of them...lol...

IF i do go to the party and they see me,harass me, or try to talk to me and he finds out?...all hell will break loose...and i mean it....he will appear from wherever he is,if he had to drive 100 miles to get there to kick ass and take names he's so crazy about this, he would do that.....he may get all crazy and do anything...i don't want him to do anything that will cause him to be thrown in the clink....he gets too crazy about this and doesn't want them anywhere near me...i don't wanna be anywhere near them either..because obviously they are insane dangerous hillbillies...i hate them..they hate me....they started all this hating on me for what reason i have no clue?...other than to draw him out because they are mad at him.....

see,i really wanna be and should be at that party considering what family member's Bday it is...BUT i know what will/could happen if i was to be there...and i totally hate the fact that the hillbillies will be there..i just hate that..it gets all over me with anger because i despise them so...they always try to ruin EVERYTHING. 

expect massive rants from me in the next week or so blog...

it's one of those damned if you do,damned if you don't situations ya know?....always a big ol mess....either way.

still feel like i am in the middle of a vicious, adult child custody battle...

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment