Thursday, October 3, 2013

not much to say.....

this was on the radio today...love it.

Today has been a kind of weird day I suppose you could call it...Is it just me or am I too quiet around large groups of people?..sometimes I just stand there and try to smile and laugh at their stupid jokes that are truly unfunny...lol....

some people just talk non-stop and I feel like a dork or something just standing there with nothing to say......sometimes I just don't have anything to say I guess.....I think more than I talk..which could be a good thing maybe?....i'm a girl of few words..i spend most my days home working...I don't see many people actually.....i'm used to talking to fence posts and animals more than people...haha!!!..and that's alright with me.

thinking about the neighbors and the stupid feud they caused on this property a year or more ago....sad really..people don't think about their actions.....but oh well, I guess that wound won't ever heal between us all over that....sad because I don't wanna have any negativity with anyone ya know?.....

I would hope that I have more friends than enemies....their land disputes/property lines disputes/their trash dumping and trespassing on my land then they screamed at me.....a year or so ago......still they hate me because they got called on their actions!.....I haven't spoken to the neighbors since then...but I don't hate them over it they need to get help for their addictions....

seems as though they hate me still.....because they got caught in the wrong?...

some people.

my brother told me I care too much about everything....he's probably right....I've got a great brother though...he tells me the truth not a bunch of crap that I wanna hear or believe.....

going to put a sealant around the windows outside this weekend...winterizing for winter...before the cold sets in...this house was built in the 30's and remodeled...it gets cold and too hot...but it's home...I like the fact it's so old.....it's got that "old farmhouse on the dusty plains" charm...lol

another day done and I still have questions and feel unsettled in my heart....can't sleep too good either lately..i lie awake and wonder what is going on with my family......hopefully I will have answers and feel better about all this soon....if not i'm gonna go crazy.







No comments:

Post a Comment