Tuesday, November 19, 2013

christmas decorating already?....

Been busy the past few days...Had to have a welder do a lot of repairs on a gate....Someone backed into the gate this past weekend and totally damaged it...awful...

whoever did it must have been partying too hard or something....ran off the road or tried to drive through it whichever I don't know.....but I am beyond mad...I hate how people have no respect for other people's property and try to tear up everything with their stupidity...it costs extra $$$ to repair stuff!....oh well...

Seems as though everyone is putting up their Christmas decorations in the house and outside super early this year....lol....I'm standing there thinking:"Woah!....slooooow down it's not even Thanksgiving yet!"....haha...I guess I will try and take down all of my Fall decorations in the house and start decorating for Christmas this weekend..might as well.

I gotta buy a new fake tree Friday...lol...the one I have now is falling apart..it's old..

It's so funny how people get excited about the snow/ice/freezing rain forecasted end of this week!...haha..I hear them in the stores/café/gas station saying:"You hear about the snow coming in this week?"..it's kinda cute how they're all excited about it...I suppose it does make you feel all Christmasy when snow isn't an everyday occasion here in Oklahoma....

I know where I wanna be right now...back on ski vacation in Taos!!! ;)
 
pic from my vacation in march.

No comments:

Post a Comment