Sunday, November 3, 2013

clean up the pasture.....

Windy all day.Rain coming in the next few days...Yay!

Cleaned out the corral finally and rid it of stupid sticker weeds!..or as we call them around here---Burrs.Those things are very tough to rid your pastures of...they take over quickly...I have sprayed and tried everything but still they come back! not good for anything!

went to the sale this weekend then had a great Saturday dinner with friends at a Mexican restaurant....was a lot of fun...sort've nice to get out to town after being sick this past week....feeling a little better now..still kinda coughing...but hopefully that will go away soon.

my uncle is thinking about trying the freeze branding...liquid nitrogen...pretty dang cool I must say!....I wanna try that....it might be slower or more expensive?...but it's supposedly better for your herd....who knows!...i'd like to get my own branding iron custom made...my own design instead of the traditional family brand..ya know step out on my own and make my design...something with a star/heart/J. in it...expensive i'm sure but I could order it..

randomness---my new sequin slippers I bought this weekend! comfy/girly/sparkly----mine.

gonna call it a day....haven't showered yet and i'm sure I smell wonderful after working all day....i'm soooo sick of feed sack threads/hay twine/sticker weeds---everywhere...the wind blows them constant..more work for me...

nite

No comments:

Post a Comment