Thursday, November 7, 2013

first freeze......

I like this song...good one I think.

So glad I wasn't involved in having to move round bales today...I don't think I could have survived the dusty hay...I know why they call it hay fever...you're so allergic it makes you sick with fever eventually from sneezing and coughing so much....Luckily everyone knew I didn't need to be messing in the hay...they put all the round bales into the barn today...weather is changing and the elements aren't too good for hay...lots of mold issues..quickly



I can manage just fine with the dew-eze on the feed truck...that way I don't have to touch or breathe in the hay with the windows up!...lol...

 
Had first freeze of the season finally last night...I checked the antifreeze in the truck yesterday eve, and it was ok....Man, it got really cold out there...it was freezing this morning!..I see that it unfortunately didn't kill off any of those darn flys!..I thought it was supposed to kill off flys and those kinda pests?....and it's supposed to kill pollens in the air as well?...hopefully that's true!
 

Feeling a little better*fingers crossed I keep getting better*..still have a mild cough....If you ever need cough drops(which I can't stand them when I need them) I bought a bag of those Hall's Strawberry cough drops and they aren't too bad...tolerable...probably gonna buy another bag or 2 tomorrow to make it through the week incase I need them..haha
 
nite.

No comments:

Post a Comment