Friday, January 13, 2012

get up and go on....

Work was so loooooong yesterday....and WINDY & COLD...not whining!


I don't have to work until 2pm-til 11 tonight at the sale.....I'm working the night half of the day because I wanted to sleep a little longer this morning....


I was talking to a friend yesterday about some troubles he's been having in his life....he asked me how i deal w/things that i go through and how i stay so strong...tough emotionally& mentally....it's really thoughtful of him to trust in me to tell me all that...but everyone knows i'm the BEST secret keeper..they can tell me anything...it NEVER gets told....


I told him that i just laugh and go on.....I've been through so much sh*t w/people in my life, that most things just bounce off of me anymore...it doesn't really matter to me...something screws up in my life?..i just step back,look at the situation and i go:"Ok,that's what it is...no big deal..bound to happen sooner or later."...i just really don't care...lol..


i get up and i go on,i try to find humor in it..if there's not anything to laugh about?..i make it funny...i never look back..i just keep on walking no matter how bad it hurts or how much i don't wanna accept it...i don't dwell on the past..let it go...sure i think about past people/things that have been in my life..do i miss them?..sure,sometimes...but there's nothing i can do about the past..it's over....so why worry over something like that or even think about it?...POINTLESS!...haha...


if you're not happy?.don't whine about it or feel sorry for yourself!...you change things..you move on..and find your happiness with whatever or whoever it may be...nobody can just be happy...you have to want it..the only person who can make you happy is yourself and of course if you surround yourself w/things/people that bring you happiness&laughter?...well...that helps it right along! ;)


i decided a few years ago that i wanted to have a life full of laughter,an easy,chill,laid-back,spontaneous life and that nobody will ever break my heart again...being a cowgirl has brought that to me...i don't know if it's the strong,tough family that i have,teaching me how to deal with life that has made me so strong? or if it's just me realizing i have found an occupation i LOVE--it's me---this occupation demands you get tough,quit crying and go on with your life!!!...


whenever i am betrayed by a friend...i omit them from my life...i never talk to them again...they are non-existent in my life because they brought sadness to me..so i look at it as---it's their loss that they lost me...i hold my head up high and i go on...but i haven't had to omit any friends from my friends circle in a few years...they're all good people...


things work themselves out as they should be...if something goes haywire or messes up?..it's supposed to...i believe in signs/symbols---when you're supposed to know something is up,or you're supposed to find/see something/someone...


just let it roll..deal the best way you can..go on..don't look back...don't whine or have a pity party over it...say the hell with it and focus on your work..stay busy!...that's what i do...


my Grandpa always says:"Ah,Hell..it's all-right..it'll be ok kid..give it time.."..and Grandpa is always right..he knows..he's almost 90yrs old!


i don't want to ever have fights/drama in my life....i'm just.:"Ok,yeah,cool whatever..no big deal." about things anymore...but of course if someone causes me troubles i will defend myself,friends,or family...that's just how i am.


every morning when i wake up..i can say to all the negativity&negative people/things that have tried to bring me down,make me sad, and/or will try to in the future--that i have won..and i will win each time...because i am THAT tough....you may try but you can't bring me down.


of course i have to thank my family for making me that way--it's just in my genetics to be tough..i don't know...


xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment