Tuesday, January 17, 2012

paid for dinner.......

I really like this song...been listening to this cd alot lately..i LOVE the guitar on this...the video is pretty too...




I paid for everyone's dinner yesterday.....well 6 of my best friends...


Yesterday morning early Frankie&Harrell both were at the cafe when i stopped to get some gas at the gas station across the street.....At the cafe they sometimes have these really good blueberry muffins and breakfast pastry-type things...so me & Sarah hadn't had breakfast and we went over to see if they had any we could buy and just eat those on the way to work....


well....we walk in and there's Harrell,Frankie & Dusty all sitting at the table drinking coffee and Eli was paying for his breakfast and he says:"Hey!...i'm ready for you to buy dinner today!"...and i said:"Great!.....you remembered..good thing i brought my checkbook."....LOL....we started laughing...


So Frankie,Harrell,& Dusty all start mouthing:"Julia....that's not fair!...you buy everyone's dinner but not ours!".....I said:"Not everyone's! just about 6 of my friends who are always in the cafe at noon and have dinner w/me."...Frankie goes:"Hm...well i see how it goes then...what if i actually come in here today at noon..you'll have to buy mine then!"....they all laughed and each one started pretending to cry because i wouldn't buy their dinner....haha!...nerds.


I started laughing and i went over to the counter and bought Frankie,Harrell,& Dusty all 3 each, a hot pink iced donut w/sprinkles on top!....hot pink just for them!....Bwahaha!.....i said:"There you go..i bought you breakfast even though you're all 3 annoying and mean to me...don't say i never did anything nice for you!"....haha...Harrell goes:"Damn it Julie!...why'd it have to be a girly pink donut?!..come on,we don't get to pick?!" I said:"Uh..NO."...we all started laughing.....


they told me thank you...they live to pester me and tease me...but i get them right back sometimes...i'm witty and smart-*ss w/them..i have good comebacks to throw in their faces and they always look forward to that i know.....lol....


it was nice buying everyone's dinner yesterday...it makes me feel great to do nice things like that for people i care about...Grandpa always buys everybody's dinner when they're sitting at the table w/him...it's just something he likes to do.....and i am my Grandpa's granddaughter.....we're a lot alike i think....


kisses.

No comments:

Post a Comment