Wednesday, January 11, 2012

voice is gone..the flu!!!

It's so windy& chilly!!!...happy to be finished working for the day...just got home...


I think barrel-racing practice will be cancelled tonight.....unless we can use the indoor arena at Uncle Pete's...but i think he's doing a team roping practice tonight?...whatever....i don't feel like dragging those barrels over there,and he'll get mad we'd be in his way....*eyeroll*


it seems as though all the lightbulbs in the barn have went out...lights everywhere around this place are messing up....some are missing..mysterious huh?...lol...i need to rope&catch that elusive lightbulb thief around here!....haha....I had to buy several lightbulbs/shop lights at Atwoods today....they were $2 a piece...so i replaced them around noon today....it's probably the cold weather making them short out or bust....my guess anyway...


i also bought a huge roll of barbed wire for $65 at the feedstore....that new bull tore down the fence by the 3 ponds over the hill....i'm not building fence in this wind though!..i'll get sicker.


i have caught a cold/flu thing that everyone has....I'm taking Theraflu-Severe Cold Nighttime packs.....you just mix it in hot water and drink it...it really helps!....I slept better last night because i could breathe and not cough.....This Thera-flu stuff tastes like bitter lemon-lime gatorade...lol...but it's better than misery from this flu crap....i just drink it on down and cringe later from the taste....lmao!..kinda like whiskey i guess...


my voice is gone today pretty much......I just squeak when i try to talk now...everybody thinks it's funny or cute and they make fun of me!....lovingly though...not to be mean...just to tease me about it...I just whisper when i talk....They all had me giggling today when they squeaked at me...haha! and even my giggles are squeaks!!!.....oh dear!.....everyone laughed that much more....


oh man, i just realized i have to work the sale tomorrow AND it's gonna be COLD,WINDY....and DUSTY...and i'm SICK..bleh....damn..i'm gonna have to wear those silly cover-alls!!!...LOL!..and i gotta find my gloves & my rope IF i'm working the pens w/Travis....


LOL!...i always smell like cow/horse poop/dirt/hay---Sale Barn-let's bottle that up and make a fancy perfume called:"Livestock Sale Barn Eau du Cowgirl".....well...to me,that does actually smell better than all those overpriced smelly perfumes.....lmao! 


off to drink some hot chocolate,take a bath,and get warm....


Kisses!

No comments:

Post a Comment