Tuesday, January 10, 2012

went to the spa....

Went to the mall yesterday....i ended up seeing NOTHING i wanted..so i just bought a bottle of sleep aromatherapy hand lotion at the spa...it's supposed to make you sleepy..must have worked because after i took a bath last night when i got home i put some of that on my hands and i fell asleep!...lol..


Me & my friends all got massages at the spa yesterday...Ahhh.....i don't know what it is about having my back massaged that makes me soooooo relaxed and sleepy....If you ever start to massage my back i won't let you stop!....lol..everyone knows this about me...it's the one thing that puts me right to sleep...the lighting,the spa music,the aromatherapy candles...oh man....it's so relaxing....I wish i could live in the spa....we all just got a table each and they give you a towel and tell you to undress behind a curtain and wrap your towel around yourself then lay on your tummy.....best $65 i've ever spent!...i highly recommend that to anyone.....it's so awesome.....


the guy that massaged my back said i have a lot of tension in my upper back and my shoulders....he asked me what my job was and i told him:"I'm a cowgirl"...and he goes:"That explains it doesn't it?"....he was really nice he kept asking me questions about being a cowgirl and did i like it as a job?...and i told him..."It's all i've ever known...it's me...i love it".....he finally stopped asking me questions and i almost fell asleep...i may have snoozed a minute or 2 there...lol....


I don't think Amy & Sarah or Brenna ever stopped talking the whole spa time....LOL...we are such nerds..we were all sleepy after we left the spa and things got really stupid and we were all trying to stay awake...so we all were saying stupid stuff like:"Shut the spa up!"...."It's about spa time you make up your spa mind!"..Haha!..don't ask...we're just nerds...it was really funny though...


I almost bought a salt rock-crystal therapy lamp for $40 they had for sale in the spa..had a pretty peachy gold color to it when it was lit up from inside.....it's supposed to be good for your lungs when you plug it in and it warms/lights up the crystal salt boulder...it was just a small boulder of salt rock carved w/a lamp in it...that would be good for my asthma&allergies problems maybe?...but i didn't buy it...we also saw some  hookah-type things that you breathe in flavored air through...pretty cool...


we left there,then we called Eli,Travis,Kevin to see if they wanted to meet us for pizza at Pizza Hut......I love pizza....Everytime our highschool class took a trip we always stopped at Pizza Hut for lunch...so whenever i walk into one and we eat there together,it's like highschool all over again.....haha.....we laugh and carry on...


Our aunt called my cell and asked us to come over and help her decide what color to paint her dining room so she just invited our friends to come along too, and she made sweet tea and a lemon meringue pie...it was good...yes i had a piece of pie diet!..but a small piece so not much sugar!...lol...


she lives near the wichita mountain estates...oh man...it's beautiful...her house is so awesome and the view out her upstairs window is soooo pretty....some of those houses burned near there,but they are gonna be re-building....my friends were all in awe of her house...she has a pool too....it is beautiful..i'd love to live there...the mountains are what makes it so beautiful..you look at them and feel so peaceful..just like looking out into the huge pasture and seeing them as the backdrop and nothing but trees....we're so lucky to have that view...


Kisses!.....

No comments:

Post a Comment