Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Butternut squash soup.....

Been a busy week already, lots of tough work piled on me....not whining!....but kinda tired...

the weather has warmed up to the upper 80's...so my cold has almost vanished!...without having to see the dr....feeling better so far..saved me a dr's bill so i'm not complaining..despite how much i want it to be COLDER weather now!....lol...

Going to start cooking many more dinners at home now that i can turn on the oven and stove...considering that summer is over, it's ok to have extra heat in the house....besides it's fun to cook at home to me....

Today i made butternut squash soup...YUM!....it was pretty good i have to admit...I like to make soup in the fall...

See,i like to cook fall themed too in the fall...i also love to bake butternut squash like this w/a little butter....it's a fave of mine this time of year....i called it "Squish".when i was a little girl..LOL..i still call it "Squish". to this day....it just kinda stayed in my vocabulary.....haha..."What's Julia making for dinner?".."Squish!"...everybody always looks at me kinda puzzled and then they remember and laugh.."Oh,ok squash..NERD!"....Haha!!!

lots of work tomorrow..off to bed..

nite.



No comments:

Post a Comment