Tuesday, October 2, 2012

sick with cold/flu....

Got the flu..

i hate this!!!

spent most of last night and early this morning standing in the shower crying because i can't breathe out of my nose AND i'm coughing AND i'm sneezing AND i'm a whiny pitiful mess..boo-hoo!!!...the shower kinda helps me breathe better...

now i know why i've been hurting all over...feeling sorry for myself.

I also have lost my voice...it comes and goes...LOL..Everybody laughs when i talk and they're calling me "Squeaky"...Everyone else:"Aww Julia it's so cute you're voice is squeaky!"....Me:laughing and wanting to cry...least i'm not the only poor fool in town that's got the flu..

don't want pneumonia again..bleh....

Can't get into the Dr. for a WEEK!...can you believe that mess?!....Grandpa mixed me up some whiskey/lemon/honey at noon today...for my cough and he took a huge drink out of the whiskey bottle(as usual)....LOL!....i took a shot of it...yeah it works a little..But i had to venture out and find something at Walgreens so i bought this upon recommendation from my cousin pharmacist..maybe it will work til i can get into see the Dr....
 
Oh and i also went to the beauty store and found a haircolor finally..hopefully this works..and i don't end up with carrot orange hair or something....haha..supposed to be a pretty color they said...we'll see....i got the last 2 boxes...apparently it's a medium brown/gold/red mix....keep your fingers crossed...lol..i'm coloring it sunday i think...
 
I just got out of the shower...sitting in bed watching the Discovery Channel..it's all shows about Alaska tonight...makes me think of Winter..
 
 
i really hope that medicine works..helps me rest..i'll probably eat a handful of plain Cheez-its(yum!) with my medicine this late in the day so i won't puke...eww...Haha..like anyone cares about that useless info..god i need to go to sleep AND breathe AND shut up right now...lol..
 
 
xoxo(flu germs)
 

 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment