Monday, October 29, 2012

kidney infection.....

Great time at the symphony this weekend!...this is one of the pieces they played....sooooobeautiful....

and it's October.

Sitting here in my pjs in bed...warm and getting sleepy.....

I have somehow managed to get another kidney infection....i have kidney problems anyway...but last night it hit me all of the sudden...chills,pain in my lower back..i felt like i was going to die....I hurt all night got into bed and covered up with my electric blanket set on 7..i still had chills....

went to the dr.today and got into see him finally...took a test and both kidneys are infected...he put me on antibiotic then scolded me about letting it go for a while...but i'm so busy i never think about myself really...i'm always focused on work/business, and half the time worrying/thinking about and/or missing family and friends so much so that it's actually painful....but that's just me...

been thinking a lot about those people i love and miss....i'm just sick and feeling bad today i suppose..i need to stop thinking about things and try to rest..but i can't help worrying about them and missing them...

i still feel kinda nauseous right now...didn't manage to eat anything at noon today when we all met up for lunch at Subway.....i just stared at my small sandwich and picked at it....lol...

the antibiotics are so strong they make you feel just as bad as the kidney infection does, so double that crappy feeling....annoying kidney infections..oh well.

nite.

No comments:

Post a Comment