Sunday, April 14, 2013

jealous, insecure, and unhappy women.....

Rather warm outside today......shorts,flip-flops,t-shirt on...went cruisin' with friends this evening just got home.....radio up, windows down....great day...when you are stressed or troubled just go cruisin' down the highway or any back road...totally clears your mind...we did some awesome Car-e-okee!...LOL....

Thinking about how a suppose-ed friend has been acting the past few years....Can't believe she would ever think bad of me or she would betray me but I guess our friendship has come to the end of the road and I suspect she may have a TON of secrets she has been keeping quiet trying to portray her life as one big beautiful fairytale to me.....I have realized some things lately that I never saw before in the past few years...

First off after she finally got married and had her first baby with this husband of hers (she chased around and practically stalked) she immediately started saying she thought I was waaaaay too flirty with her husband(I would NEVER do that to her or anyone)..Soooooo then it turned into she could NEVER go anywhere without his permission(loser!)I was never invited over anymore because omg! he talked to me!...yeah.....so then she had baby #2 when I hear that her husband is cheating on her(she thinks it will save her marriage)...I was nice and threw her a baby shower and then she's icy cold to me once again...all because her husband said I was sweet and cute...get where this is going?....

I totally quit talking to her husband whenever he was around because she was soooo insecure about me talking to him....I just smile and say "hi"......still she was jealous...then she up and has another baby #3 I went to her shower to be nice, bought a nice gift...she turns icy cold once more and starts saying things to me like:"Julia you need to be married I have a guy for you to marry..why don't you have kids?"...I told her:"No that's ok I don't wanna be married or have kids..i like being single/free and I've never wanted to have kids....life isn't all about that you know? there's more to life than that."

I never bothered her or called her all the time or infringed on her life/family life in any way...but after being friends since we were little girls she turns on me like that all because she is unhappy and insecure in her life/marriage!!!...It really hurts my feelings..it's the worst feeling to feel that way after all these years of friendship to find that she is THAT insecure and threatened by me...I can't believe how she has turned out...

everytime she has turmoil with that husband of hers she has another damn baby!....LOL...well at this point she's gonna have a whole village of children if she keeps on like this....good lord that's ridiculous all those kids she keeps having to "save her sinking ship marriage"

I hate to be tacky like that, but she deserves it after the way she has treated me.

I wonder if guys have these kinda jealous, insecure, unhappy friend problems?

when I declined that offer to date this "great guy" she was fixing me up with, she became enraged and totally quit calling me or anything...(turns out the guy she was trying to force me to date was already married with kids)..yeah great friend she is.....all because she is insecure as hell in her marriage and fake-ass fairytale life she tries to pass off.....I have realized that is all true after talking to some great super sleuth friends who have indeed told me what is real with her...

I should have seen that jealousy coming from a mile away over her "man"....haha!...*eyeroll* god.......like I would ever mess with her stupid husband! that's ridiculous.

people get unhappy with their life decisions and start in on other people's lives because they are super jealous of them and try to treat you like some kinda freak because you don't wanna be married or have kids like them...well, guess what?! I don't wanna be UNHAPPY and MISERABLE like they all are---too much damn drama with all that BS..haha!.....AND if somebody doesn't want a husband or kids that's their damn business!....I sure don't..i'm happy being single/free and having my own money.

jealousy causes a lot of drama and unfortunately the end of great friendships..

and NEVER believe in fairytales BS....guess she learned the hard way...ok, I will stop being tacky...promise!..lol.

i'm ok with ending a great friendship with someone like her as a friend...who wants a friend who is that jealous of you that she goes to desperate lengths to be that cruel to you.

oh well.



No comments:

Post a Comment