Thursday, April 4, 2013

stress sneaks up on you....

Despite the rainy calm night....I woke up this morning grinding my teeth in my sleep, and clenching my fists like I was going to hit somebody...lol....I realized that it is from STRESS with all that is going on around here...It's a lot to handle and try not to worry about my loved ones.....

and you don't know how fast the stress is affecting you really....it's super sneaky..

Pretty easy to figure out---that I go on vacation and not once did I grind my teeth in my sleep at the condo or toss and turn,or clench my fists..not once!...I slept better than I have in a loooooong time and I think it's because I was far away from home and all this worry/stress...

today I got even more stressed when some of the hillbilly relatives drove by the house when I got home from the sale...staring...looking for something to steal or thinking of some way to cause me trouble...they were all whacked out looking....really spooky....oh well...I suppose someday they will all go away and Poof! be gone from my life forever..Grr!.....I really hate them....I can't say it enough....about 90% of the stress and worry in my life comes from them...and I really don't think that's fair to have to put up with forever....

I know it's silly and stupid, but when I saw them today my blood boiled with hate/anger.....will they ever be gone?!...*fingers crossed*..someday.

I really need to learn how to control the stress and try to put it out of my mind/soul the best way I can, because it's not good at all for me...it's just super tough to get rid of something that is constantly surrounding you ya know?...I want them all gone from my life...

my Grandma listens to their crap and that makes me really mad....she's soooo stupid about them sometimes...but she's old and she thinks she has to be nice to them because they are her late sister's family...*eyeroll* whatever...if she only knew how evil and terrible they really are--bad dangerous people....she chooses to live in her "everything is peachy" world...you know....

people say:"Identify the stress in your life and try to eliminate it"...LOL....ME:"Oh, I've identified it alright...there's about 15 of them and I hate every one of them!!!"

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment