Sunday, April 7, 2013

liquid eyeliner & haircolor.....

Haha......Colored my hair this weekend!....I had to of course take the dark brown out with a bleach kit from the beauty store...Then I waited a day and ran to Walgreens and just bought this cheapo box off the shelf and colored it this color....It's really pretty...lol....

Oh the fun of having a weekend hair coloring party with your best friends!.....at least I didn't dye mine fire red like some people.....(amy) cough cough!....haha

Lacey dyed hers like a chocolate red brown and everybody else went bleachy white or gold...I just went to this color...it's fairly toned down..nothing too bright....I easily become bored with things so I always have to try and change things up a bit..that's how I roll!...haha...

Always kinda tough when washing your hair to make 100% sure that you don't get any hair color in your eyes because it can blind you ya know?...that's the only part I get nervous about really.....because if the color ends up whack you can still bleach that mess out and start all over....lol


Morgan said she used henna dye once and she would NEVER do that again...ever...took ages to get it out of her hair...even bleach wouldn't work....so I stay away from henna dye...You can save yourself at least $100 on hair color just dye-ing it yourself...I spent probably $20 total on coloring my hair and it's pretty long........at the beauty shop it would cost me no less than $100...seriously...you gotta get the hang of it to get comfortable with coloring it yourself.....have to start sometime to learn as in anything in life..but invite over a few best friends on the weekend when you got nowhere to go or nothing to do and it's crazy fun!

bought a new eye liner this weekend too, I ALWAYS use black liquid eyeliner on my eyes...I love it...it looks very professional and it creates a beautiful look to your eyes...it's like painting sorta..brings out your eyes.....everyone says I have very pretty eyes all the time--sweet of them to say! but I think it's the eyeliner!!!..lol.....I use waterproof always and that stuff doesn't move!
 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment