Wednesday, April 10, 2013

wintery thunderstorms.....

 
Had the craziest mess of weather last night and this morning....Thunderstorms + winter weather right afterward!...You could hear the sleet hitting the house this morning right after hail and lightening, freezing rain...now it's gonna be 25 degrees in the morning....well.....there goes all my hardwork that I did planting garden and working on my flower beds!*disgusted*
 
I worked sooooooo freaking hard planting/tilling and watering the garden and the flower beds this weekend...for no reason I guess because now it will all freeze out and croak in the morning after the freeze.....*looks at sky and shakes angry fist*NOOOOOOO!....maybe it won't be too harsh on the plants...I LOVE gardening and stuff like that...fun for me.
 
I planted potatoes(earlier) jalapenos, onions...luckily I haven't planted ALL of the tomato plants or seeds..Whew! good thing..I mean seriously weather!!!Come on! who ever heard of a freeze in April like this?...not this girl!
 
Tried a black berry-peach sweet tea at a Sonic yesterday...Woah!..hello--it's awesome.....Everyone is getting them..."Have you tried that?!"..You go:"Oh yeah it's amazing!"...how sad are we?!..LOL!..Tea=warmer weather....Time to put away the hot chocolate...well except for tonight...geez it's freezing...
 
had to mow for Grandparents this weekend and from now on I suppose til they get a new mower!!!Some stupid idiots stole their lawnmower near the barn!...$1200 mower GONE!..How low and sorry to steal from old people or anybody for that matter..Oh,i bet you I can throw a good guess out there as to which pieces of trash stole it.....told you they were all driving around looking for something to steal--sorry trash!!!....
 
"Someday Julia, be patient" I know, I just gotta be patient...but I hate waiting....when I want something soooooo bad to finally take place. tick-tock goes the clock...i'll just keep on smiling because I know something and it will be hilarious!..Hahaha!
 
nite nite

No comments:

Post a Comment