Thursday, October 31, 2013

goodbye october!!!.....

Yeah so it's Halloween!!!...
 
Staying home tonight...it's been rather windy and damp feeling...not good for me to be out in tonight...I had several invites tonight, but i'm just staying home and thinking about how I should have went somewhere tonight.....LOL....sometimes when I feel that it's best to stay home from something I usually end up being completely right about it!!!...
 
I would have probably been miserable at any party tonight or seen someone I didn't wanna see...haha...ya know how that goes.
 
of course I have bought a big bag of
 
I will regret the sugar tomorrow..but I say Who Cares!...some people I know are probably at the bar tonight partying somewhere anyway, as is my Dad and everyone else!....but me i'm not.....
 
I have to agree with Ryan this world doesn't make any sense to me either...I mean, I find myself wanting to stay away from society more and more...it's just the weirdness with people and the way they treat you/act/think/behave...it's just truly confusing and i don't want to try to figure them all out..you can drive yourself crazy worrying with this dysfunctional world we all have to see and live in......
 
I suppose that's why I like to stay home most days and work with animals...NOT people..of course I'm not a hermit or psycho I DO have friends and family I see and spend time with...haha!.it's just the strangeness of people in general out there ya know?
 
I'm not going to be someone i'm not or change my life to "fit in" as those people think i should...i'm happy they can have their weirdness and go on about their own business.
 
see you in November!....lol.
 
nite.

No comments:

Post a Comment