Sunday, December 16, 2012

december randomness.....

I thought this was kinda cool..watched it on tv the other night..

Ok....I give up on the "perfect Christmas gift" shopping!!!....
 
My Grandma is the toughest person to shop for!...she's sooooo picky and she'll tell me not to get her anything...then she'll say:"Oh.......well get me a tube of lipstick.".....LOL...lipstick?seriously for a Christmas gift?!that's all?...no way...i'm not getting my Grandma just a tube of lipstick for Christmas!!!....
 
So along with a tube of lipstick(that she will probably not like the color anyway)...i found her a pair of sparkly red earrings and a matching red sparkly necklace $50 total....she likes red....so *fingers crossed on that one*....until this morning she pulls a necklace out of her jewelry box (that is the same length as the one i just bought Saturday at the mall) and she goes:"This necklace here is just too long for me..i don't like them this long."......god!.....i give up on Christmas shopping 2012!..what'm i gonna do about that now?!...oh well!...she can take it back if it's too long for her...lol...yes, i know..someday i will be an old picky lady just like her...not judging her!...
 
To all the friends/family trying to spy on me shopping in town?---Bwahaha!!!...just because you don't see me buying a gift that looks like it might be for you, doesn't mean i haven't bought you one!.....LOL!.....duh!..i might have bought it ONLINE!...i'm sneaky like that!...haha!
 
have to start making more candy tomorrow to get started on my candy gift boxes i give to family&friends as part of their gifts from me...kinda excited to get this all put together and given away......gonna make ALOT of candy for friends/family...almost bought the grocery store out of marshmallow creme and chocolate chips AND pecans...pecan tree didn't come through this year because of drought...boo!
 
taking gifts to my Aunt to hopefully get them to my Dad this week...nervous about gifts getting to him!!!..i really hope he likes them...lots of clothing & etc...ya know..stay warm winter clothing....AND homemade candy.
 
this weekend i also paid for half of my upcoming spring vacation to New Mexico...room already booked for march with friends/fam...yay!...*excited*..talk about that all later blog.
 
Having random people tell you how beautiful you are on a boring downer of a day makes your day better...aww...so sweet of them to say that...but i could never see myself as beautiful...i'm too down to earth and soooooo not superficial about things to ever view myself as beautiful....i mean, i know i'm pretty but i just don't care.....but it's a very sweet comment to say and made me smile..thanks anyway though!
 
been wearing red sweaters....red nail polish.....red lipstick all this month!...Anyone around me puzzled by that---there's no artistic mystery to solve!....LOL...It's December!...hello?...Christmas....maybe it's a Christmas statement?....haven't they noticed the green holly leaves and red berries hair pin in my hair?....Christmasy all month...well...duh!....haha!...they're puzzled and there's the answer...simple.
 
yay! for the Jenn-air cook top given to me by family who didn't want it!....super sleek and cool...ready for Christmas.

nite-nite.





No comments:

Post a Comment