Monday, December 10, 2012

do acts of kindness for the world....

It snowed!...Haha...Well....it was just a "dusting" of snow at 2am this morning...I never saw it...i was asleep....Man,I wish it would snow on Christmas!!!...It feels more like it should with snow...

I heard this song on a holiday music satellite channel..I really like it!..great lyrics..Perfect title for that little bit of snow i never saw this morning...lol..i'm going to itunes this one.
It was so freaking cold this morning...11 degrees!...great though-switching things up a bit weather-wise..So i had to go break ponds and water tanks this morning in pastures for livestock and feed them in the truck..in those huge "i can't move or walk cover-alls"...LOL!...kept me warm though...no complaints.

My missing package in the mail arrived and is now wrapped under the tree...i sent a thank you email to the person who got the order right and to me in the mail...thank god i got it!....It was a gift for my Dad...hope he likes it and i get to see him soon...

Along with that gift i also got a few others wrapped today...I've decided that i wanna make my own ribbon bows this year out of wire ribbons because my aunts all do that..NO boring bows out of a package for this girl!...so i attempted it after Auntie J showed me how saturday..I bought a really pretty red/sparkly wire ribbon roll to match my red/white/wreath/berry wrapping paper...

it's fun to change things up like that even the simplest things like making your own bows on gifts...makes it more special and interesting i think...do something different.

here's a video i found to learn how to make them today...BUT my Aunt is the best bow maker and teacher...lol...

Oh!....i won $25 in the drawing this weekend at the parade in town....Haha!!!....me & my friends were all there acting like morons and being stupid..laughing and talking all over town all night.. and the hot chocolate/marshmellows!..it was soooo good!....good day.....AND we sold a lot of candy for the Town & Country Club to donate for the various Christmas charities in town and the toy/food drive for the churches...

Feels great to help contribute good for the community/world and do something nice for all the people and animals suffering this year and all the time---i care for them all and feel sadness in my heart for each and every one suffering human or animal..Bless them all....they're always in my prayers and thoughts...

the world seems crazy and evil at times but things can get better...every good and kind thing you do in the world---big or small, makes the world a better place...we should do that all the time not just at Christmas....instead of being depressed or bored or arguing over money or material crap----Think of the people suffering and the animals and go do something good for them and help make a good difference...forget yourself!---your worries/depression get up off your butt, stop whining/feeling sorry for yourself and get out there and do good acts of kindness for the world...you can start in your community/town or your space you live..reach out to someone/or a charity and help out somehow..be kind...you'll feel great...i promise!

xoxo!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment