Wednesday, December 12, 2012

i love farm/ranch stores....

Sleepy.

in bed watching Wrangler National Finals Rodeo on GAC.....i've been keeping up with it most every night it's been on...until i fall asleep for the night...

Been a long day it seems like....A few cows jumped the fence and tore it down over by the ponds and i spent most the day trying to find them and drive them back to the other side of the fence....They just look at me like:"What?! We haven't done anything wrong!Go away Julia!".....haha...yeah they are spoiled moos...every single one of them has an attitude...i swear.....

I managed to find a few more gifts for family today..I found cowprint fleece blankets on sale so i bought a few of those...i'm going back and buy some for myself tomorrow!...lol.....and more cowboy christmas gift bags,fuzzy socks(for gifts)a red sharpie marker,cards,coffee cups,and gloves all at the farm/ranch store....I think those make good gift ideas for cowboys/farmers.....

anything from any farm/ranch store would be a good gift to me...i freaking LOVE those stores...i shop all the time in them...I come from a family of nothing but cowboys/farmers so that's the BEST place to shop for them or myself..they have everything related to this life....from equipment to feed to clothing to boots to cute cowboy decor....yeah i'm in love with those stores...can't ya tell?

i'm thinking about assembling gift baskets...you know making a basket full of various things and wrapping it in clear gift wrap...with adornments....lots of things altogether...pretty!....I have so many friends/family that buying gifts can be a bit of a headache....so why not throw in various items?...make it fun,cute, and random...and.....cowboy themed of course.

It takes a while to get to a good town to do some shopping....BUT i don't mind at all really..People sometimes ask:"How do you stand living so far out there in the middle of nowhere?!It would drive me insane!"...and i tell them:"I LOVE it....it's all i have ever known....I could NEVER live in the city/town...i gotta have my quiet desolate,wide open spaces....or i would suffocate and wither away into nothing.".....

some people have to constantly see other people and interact or stay on the go 24/7....not me!!!....I like my quiet time and isolation...sometimes i just don't have much to say to people and i just like being alone..most the people in my family are that way--genetic....i guess i'm not much of a talker....(you couldn't tell that from how much i like to type could ya?!!".....LOL....some people just talk way too much for me...

More shopping&planning to do for tomorrow....

nite-nite....zzz....

No comments:

Post a Comment