Thursday, December 6, 2012

making homemade candy....

Just because this is an awesome song and he's my fave....
 
Ok, so far i have gotten the online purchase straightened out after about 5 emails with the company i ordered from....lol....they were nice though..They DID make a mistake and hopefully it looks like they fixed it and they even sent me a tracking number...they had sent me the tracking number to a previous order from them...lol...that was the problem...*fingers crossed it gets here*...nervous.
 
helped my Grandparents with Medicare supplement enrollment yesterday...online..oh wow...you talk about confusing!!!...i had no clue what to do with all that mess....yikes....it takes a genius to go through all those plans and pick/choose...can't they make that simpler for them?.....hopefully i made the right decisions for them....they chose and i filled out the info online forms for them...anything with the government is complicated..why?...so stupid...especially being completely complicated for the old people....ridiculous...that was stressful let me tell ya!
 
Turned my little bull calf out yesterday on wheat...he's had his shot and he's doing really great..i spy on him with binoculars and see how he's adapting to life with the other cows....i raised him from a tiny little baby on a bottle...he was orphaned and i saved him...been a lot of hours and care...tough at times but i did it!!!...i'm sooooo proud of myself for saving him and i'm proud he's healthy and free now in the pasture...kinda teary eyed turning him out...he looked at me a few minutes and then took off running with the other cows...he'll never leave this farm....he's my baby...isn't that silly?..aww..i love him like a pet...he's so cute...his name is Blue. ;)
 
AND.....so apparently everyone wants milk chocolate/white chocolate fudge as the candy this year..so i guess that's what i'll be making for the parade friday after we finish decorating, and i will make some for my Christmas candy boxes this year...I just use the easy recipe with marshmallow creme.Since our ENTIRE family is crazy about peanut butter i'm going to attempt to make Peanut Butter fudge candy....i hope i can make this right shouldn't be too hard....
Sooooooooo looks like i will have to buy A LOT of ingredients to make all this with tomorrow morning....i still gotta buy ribbons/wrapping paper/tape/and adornments for making things all cutesy on my candy boxes and my gift packages....i know....it's too much to worry with..but i am cursed with this creative mind...haha...i'm constantly thinking of ways to make things whimsical and beautiful..people DO appreciate the added adornment to things and notice it on a package or whatever...they like it...and will tell you they do.
 
anyhow,that's how i roll, so i don't question myself that's just how i have to do things..how i want..my way...
 
xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment