Wednesday, January 2, 2013

get a new calendar.....

The snow/ice has finally melted and i ventured out to do some shopping....
 
I always have to have a new calendar for the new year so i can keep myself on track and know the date and time,and write down important events on it...instead of having to look at my phone for the answer every morning!...lol.....AND because of the snowstorm i ended up calendar-less.....After having my Grandma call me this morning and ask me the day/date and us discussing the fact that neither her or me had a 2013 calendar....well that was enough of the ridiculousness!....


 Not too picky on a calendar...i'm more of a scenic pictures girl..soooooo i found this one cheap for $5 at Walmart....I'm not going to spend $17 on a calendar...so this cheap one works and it was nature so there ya go....(the bank gave Grandma a calendar today she told me an hour ago...haha!)

AND...the 1st Bath and Body Works purchase of 2013 for me is:SnowBerry!

LOL..yes, i know i'm a sad nerd.....i got the shower gel....smells really good...think i'm saving it for New Mexico.

also had lunch with friends and discussed the fact that it would be easy to plastic wrap Steven's truck just for stealing french fries...that is so evil Steven...how could you?...haha!!! and we were all laughing so hard at Amy yelling:"Steven stole my taters!"....Bwahaha!!!...god it was funny..you had to be there...she's a riot.

yes we're all nerds.

Nite nite!

No comments:

Post a Comment