Saturday, October 26, 2013

allergic reaction....

Been a rainy day....my favorite kinda day actually...rain makes the fields/pastures grow.

guess I don't have to help plant wheat fields this week! yay!

Was up most the night last night coughing, wheezing, sneezing...couldn't breathe....found out from the pharmacist that I am allergic to the Bactrim antibiotic the Dr. prescribed me....yeah..just great huh?...I have been itching all over last night and this morning after my morning dose....I felt awful...so far I have taken Bactrim/6 tablets over the past few days...the allergic reaction showed itself last night.

pharmacist told me today to stop taking the Bactrim antibiotic and take Benadryl....so I took 1 as a dose, then another 1, 4 hours later....still sneezing like crazy...so I gave in!....I took 2 more separately spaced apart by 2 hours...now the sneezing has STOPPED!...finally.....relief.

man, it's been rough with the sneezing, coughing, wheezing....and they are all allergic reactions to this Bactrim antibiotic...never again.

I will call the Dr. on Monday and get some other antibiotic to fight this bronchitis/sinus crap....miserable....really wish I wasn't an allergy sufferer!!!...being that I work in allergy causing situations every day...and I love all my animals..who also all cause the sneezes unfortunately.

my big allergies are to stupid ol' mountain cedar and ragweed....we've tried to push out every cedar on this place with the bulldozer...just for me!...lol..besides mountain cedars love to suck up all your water sources..they will drain your land dry fast.

nite.

No comments:

Post a Comment