Saturday, October 19, 2013

perfect fall day....

 
I did some baking today and I made pumpkin bread with cream cheese icing.
 
Sooooo GOOD! everyone agrees....guess I can make pumpkin bread?...haha..
 
It's been ALOT cooler this week and is starting to really feel like fall....perfect baking day.
 
It' so funny how people get "all about the pumpkin" this time of year...lol...Well, it's hard not to--pumpkins are everywhere....All of the stores are running low on pumpkin pie mixes and pumpkin in the can...Luckily I took the advice of friends a few weeks ago and stocked the pantry with pumpkin in a can, pumpkin pie mixes and also other various canned items....
 
the stores around here don't keep their shelves stocked....so if you don't buy something when you see it..you may have missed out this season...oh to live in the middle of nowhere!.....haha...but I love it..being isolated in a way...
 
 
the past few days have been busy...I have a lot of things to get done this week...don't think i'm going to church tomorrow i'm just way too tired..
 
 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment