Monday, October 28, 2013

smalltown health care.....

Foggy all day...I had a lot of errands to do, so this morning I called and got the P.A. to call me in a new antibiotic--3 day Z pack....last night I coughed non-stop...I took a hot shower which the steam did seem to help a little at 1am...my head/neck/chest and entire body hurt bad this morning....Advil has helped with that.

What really makes me mad is how in the smalltown nearby that's closest---they have a small medical clinic with limited equipment and a nurse or 2...but no real licensed doc...just a physician's assistant who can write prescriptions/evaluate you, but isn't really too keen on what's going on with you....but has his attitude that he believes he is a real licensed doc....lol....where's the licensed docs?...I guess they don't wanna live in the middle of nowhere and get less pay or be talked about....ha.

Like Grandpa said today;"Smalltown politics, everyone knows everything and everyone's business(they think)you can't get away with anything..everyone knows your every move"....haha...I couldn't get away with anything if I tried and I live in the country!!!..My Dad lives down the road from me....LOL!
 
Everythings kinda always a rip off around here when it comes to doctors or anything like that...like today when I called in to tell the nurse my antibiotic gave me an allergic reaction she says:"Oh, he may want to see you before he calls in another prescription.".....I got mad and I told her:"No...look,i was just in his office to see him a few days ago I paid you already....he already knows what is wrong with me..i just need my medicine changed so I can get better."....she cleared her throat and said:"OH ok!....um....I will tell him, i will call you back.".......

See, it's all about trying to get more money out of you clearly....why is everything a total rip off anymore?...yes, i'm grouchy but geez....i'm sooooo tired of "the run around" about everything!!!

of course that took all day---finally called it in at 2pm and it takes me awhile to get to town...Totally ruins my whole day when i have stuff i gotta get done and then have to wait on the P.A. to decide when to call in a new medicine for me....all the while i'm feeling really bad and grouchy....lol....

nite.




No comments:

Post a Comment