Monday, October 14, 2013

never will be the same.....

Life is funny.....People come and go in your life..They leave, they die, they disappear, you hate them, you love them, you despise them, you miss them...your heartbreaks-it sometimes heals easily and sometimes it never does......all apart of your life story...living life.

the oddest part is standing in a line somewhere after not seeing someone like that after so long and just thinking about them randomly...and realizing that they are no longer a piece of your life.....kinda makes you sad in realizing that...like it kinda just finally hits you in the face one day ya know? after so many years....I think:"Man, I really miss them and I wonder where they are or what they are doing?"....Then it sinks in:"Oh. yeah..why care!..never gonna see them again...never will be apart of my life ever again."....

and some people I have had come into my life that's probably a good thing I will never see some of them ever again..lol...but others it's so heartbreaking...some people DO oddly in fact come back into your life randomly...it's crazy, as I have had some great friends from highschool suddenly appear in my life again over the summer.....it was one of those:"OMG! where have you been for 12 years girl?!"Why did we ever stop talking?! What happened.?"

I do question a lot of those what happeneds and whys....weird...I guess that's craziness of life..part of the game.

the sadness is not getting people you cherish back....there's just always something that will be missing in your life..sure new people come into your life and all...but they can NEVER replace them....just a substitute..like fake sugar...not the real thing!...haha...I mean it looks like sugar and sweetens tea like sugar but it's just phony chemicals..... ;)

I remember a going away party for a great friend several years ago,well after the party and the friend left for a plane out of here me and another best friend looking at each other and crying:"Never gonna be the same without that crazy guy around here."...I said:"Nope...never" 

Life will always be sorta off center/weird and just not right without them....just going on through life the best you can---trying to smile along the way/be happy!....lol...and you'd give anything just to talk to them but can't......

but that's me anyway....

No comments:

Post a Comment