Thursday, May 15, 2014

Creative and Artistic....

Well I think my petunia flowers are going to grow hopefully they don't die...lol...I bought some on sale the other day at walmart and I like to think I saved them..they were pitiful looking so now I planted them in the flower bed and I am hoping that they will be ok..they look better I think...really want the wave petunias to grow because they are so pretty and are bright...flowers make things look happier....

I think I have decided on my accent color for the house and it will be in the blue family color wheel..probably a navy blue-ish color for the cellar and the doors...to highlight and bring out the gray paint on the house....I love colors and painting and flowers..they make things look better....and pretty!!!...nobody wants things to look boring and sad...because the same old things around the house all the time need a change...new paint and new flowers and room arranging....that's why I love interior design so much along with painting...2 of my favorite things!

I'm good at choosing colors and flower arranging...painting.....interior design is so awesome...it's always fun to change room themes around and have fun...That's my creative artistic side.....I've always been artsy and liked the arts, music, painting and just colors of all things always catch my eye....it's just me...so in some ways I guess I am a real artist..i have the creative gene!!!

music has always been easy for me to learn and write and sing that's why I love that so much too..always been easy for me to learn and I'm also very good at drawing and painting...

I need to buy/download some new Lifehouse songs for my mp3 player...love that band.

bought a huge word find book today and I LOVE those things!!!.......gets kind of addictive searching out the words when you have spare time....and are a little bored.

so I have recently in the past few weeks almost tried out all of the new slushes at Sonic!!!...LOL...yes, I am a nerd.....I tried the lemon one today and it was like a lemonade..really good..but the one I haven't tried yet is the peach-ring slush..I'm curious about that one....haha!!!

tomato plants started in the garden....wonder if they will grow much this year?

love J.

No comments:

Post a Comment