Monday, May 26, 2014

occupations i've thought about.....

There's all kinds of jobs I've sort of dreamed about growing up...but what is funny is most of them are in the history/science field....growing up in Oklahoma I've always liked weather...that's my nerd thing working there for ya!... ;) I think it's cool to study weather and the sky which are very interesting with clouds, electricity, warm cold fronts and hail wind....wind streams...and of course RAIN!...

I know I am such a nerd about weather but I don't have to apologize for something I am interested in because that's just me..what I like is what I like and who I am...so if I'm a nerd..who cares! I always thought about studying weather and being a meteorologist....just working behind the scenes studying it and being out in the field....

also I have a total fascination with dinosaurs and prehistoric era of earth...so I always wanted to be a paleontologist....I think it's fun to think about how huge dinosaurs were and how many millions of years they roamed the earth....that's just fascinating.

 AND because I have been madly in love with Indiana Jones since I was a little girl....I've been a archaeology geek for many years oddly fascinated with the Egyptian period and just local archaeologic things in Oklahoma...but those are my areas of things I also like as in scientific dream jobs....

I like science and history and I like knowing about all the local history...kind of like knowing where your family came from and what they went through to get you to where you stand today...all kinds of historical documentations I like reading and I LOVE libraries....but I never do much searching or studying around here...I know most of it already.

science makes the world go round....but more than that you can learn a lot of things about how life works and the world works....

love ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment