Saturday, May 10, 2014

this weekend so far....

Just got back from town and buying a few things at the grocery store..yesterday I bought some creep feed for my baby calf Stormy and I have officially weaned her off the bottle!!!....yay!....no more powdered milk...getting tired of mixing it up every morning and measuring it out....lol....I need at least 20 more baby calves to bottle feed....haha!..could you imagine 20 bottles to mix up every morning?!!

Creep feed is fairly inexpensive right now....but she's doing good on the creep feed.I make sure she has plenty of water and some alfalfa hay to eat...she really likes the hay the best I think...

looking all over the house this morning for those stupid Air Wick plug-ins...I like things to smell good and the house should too!..i wanna try the new Snuggle fabric softener scented Air Wick refill..I like the smell of Snuggle fabric softener....but I'm using up the apple cinnamon ones I had left over from Christmas then I will buy the Snuggle scented ones...I like to try new ones all the time..yes,...I'm a nerd about this kinda stuff...well, lots of things I get nerdy about but that's ok...haha!!!

bought a kit to make key lime pie bars...it was a mix in a box kinda like those lemony tasting bars desserts...I'm hoping key lime is really good...I like key lime pies and things citrus like in the summer so hopefully it turns out tasting good...

still thinking about painting the house so I've got quite a few more buckets of gray paint to buy to finish up all sides of the house and the porch so then I'm thinking I'm going to paint the cellar door a navy blue or something dark blue as my accent color..something grayish blue like..ya know...different but not too different to take away from the color scheme...

hope Dad is doing ok..love ya.

J.

No comments:

Post a Comment