Monday, May 19, 2014

homemade ice cream.....

Went to target practice here at home down by the creek...first I started out target shooting in the field against the hill...I was using a cranberry bottle, a lemonade bottle, and a plastic milk bottle....I filled them up with water and shot at them with a gun...but I didn't get too far because my stupid gun fell apart!!!....haha!....

so we went down to the creek and shot at targets with a different gun....it was fun I did really good I think....

then this weekend we made homemade ice cream and it was really good....it was pretty easy to make with the machine we used...it had all kinds of recipes to make different kinds of ice cream...we just made vanilla and one batch without much vanilla at all.....I liked both actually...but you can make gelato, frozen yogurt with the machine as well....I haven't ever tried gelato yet but I think it must kind of be like a smoother ice cream...they have it in the stores to buy...so who knows I will probably try it all...it's fun to make homemade ice cream....

I really miss a lot of my family...hope you're doing ok Dad.

love ya, julie

No comments:

Post a Comment