Saturday, May 3, 2014

shopping and painting....

Did some shopping yesterday...didn't buy anything...it's amazing to me how I can go shopping and NEVER find anything I really want or need...love jewelry..love clothes...love makeup..Looked in Sephora yesterday..I LOVE that store...so many makeups I want to try...and perfumes in there...but...didn't buy anything....oh well..

love the Sam Moon jewelry but haven't got to go to the store in Ft Worth...yet...all kinds and inexpensive...never been a girl who has to have the most expensive jewelry..i like the cheapest kind the best...because I can always lose high priced jewelry...and I like the cheapest stuff..because it's so colorful and fun and you can buy more when it's cheaper...I was thinking of ordering some jewelry off their website sometime..but haven't yet...I wanna go to the store and look one day...for fun!

Thinking of buying some more targets to start practice shooting at....getting interested in target shooting...the more I go the more I learn..

painted the house today....well part of it......*gray*.....not done of course...many more sides to finish painting..i LOVE to paint.

nite nite.

No comments:

Post a Comment