Wednesday, May 28, 2014

rescue animals....

One thing I always feel sorry for is abandoned and abused animals...I love all animals and I would love to help rescue and save all of them...I guess you could say that I am VERY soft hearted when it comes to animals and people that I feel I can save and rescue....

When I love someone or something I love it with my whole heart and I never stop trying to help them and save them...because I always succeed in what I set out to do....I never give up on rescuing animals or trying to help them get better..so just like people who love me I love them back and I never give up on them....

My whole life I have loved animals it all started with little kittens my grandma had I would rescue them from the barn and feed them and try to keep them but a lot of times they ended up living in the barn and I still fed them and cared for them...I had puppies always rat terrier puppy dogs at home and sadly some loser who was always messed up that lived down south of me a few corners south ALWAYS ran over EVERY puppy dog I EVER had...everytime I see that old bastard I get mad as heck over it...LOSER.

it's painful for a little girl to see her puppy dogs get ran over or see it happen...because I have and always have to that old loser bastard....I will never forget those bad memories.

So now ever since then when I see animals needing fed on the roads, or on the highways I always try to save them...cats or dogs, or even a horse I saw one abandoned and starving one time I wanted to save him but I couldn't stop, my heart is always wanting to save homeless, abandoned, sick animals..because I love them...I know how sad they feel..

people should NEVER hurt animals because I love them so much...even when people will hurt your feelings or abandon you, your animals NEVER will....that's why I want to help them so much.

I thought about being a veterinarian but I realized after high school that it would be too painful to see sadness with people and their pets..so I am a total soft hearted person for animals...

I like animal shelters that save animals and adopt them out to good homes..but I don't like the fact that there are not many "no kill" animal shelters which is something I would like to see more of....so they will find them homes and not have to put them to sleep.

people should always take their pets and love them as their family and keep them fed and watered..because they always love you...give them their medicines and correct food...and shelter from the sun, rain, and weather...

it's good for people to always take whatever extra cash they have and have their pets spayed & neutered...and save up for their medicines, flea/tick control, and food or unexpected veterinarian visits...because I know all about sick pets...they get sick like people do.

animals should NEVER be hit or abused in ANY way whatsoever...that is something that I will NEVER put up with is animal abuse....it makes me mad and breaks my heart...so I always try to take up for animals and save them from bad situations......

love j.

No comments:

Post a Comment