Friday, May 23, 2014

that bag of expensive cat food and skanky jealous women...*eyeroll*

Oh I had to buy that EXPENSIVE $38 bag of cat food today that I buy ONCE a YEAR so get ready for the jealous bitchy remarks....I'm ready...Haha!!!

One of my cats is getting really old..well he is really old he's about 17years old and a year or two ago I was afraid he was going to die and he kept puking and getting sick laying around all the time....so I was crying one nite after taking him to the vet at least 5 times and I was given antibiotics for him and he NEVER got better so I switched vets.....AND I found out that he just had a blockage in his intestine and that vet fixed all his problems...she gave me a bottle of medicine for him called lactulose and it worked...he was able to go to the bathroom.

I've had that old cat with me for years and he's been my best friend because he's been there with me when I've been sick and he's comforted me and it makes me cry that he's getting old....but that's life I know that....he's been there with me all these years and all the tears I've cried and every broken heart I've had....so I love him and I want to keep him around as long as possible......

so when I realized that I didn't have to have him put to sleep I was so relieved of that sadness that I was afraid would happen!!! so once again I worried for no reason...

the vet put him on a special dry food that I buy once every year and it costs me about $38 a bag....it lasts me a year because I feed it to him in very small amounts with his can food....so that way he's ok and doesn't get sick...

I know some stupid idiot women who don't even know me like to follow me around and get their nose in ALL my business all the time and bitch that I have spent $38 on a stupid bag of cat food that I buy ONCE a year!!!...always stupid skanky jealous whore women who put me down and mouth me for EVERYTHING I do...but that's because I am a good person and not a messed up whore like they all are..

When I buy that $38 bag of stupid cat food ONCE a year they run their mouth off about it and pick apart EVERYTHING I do or say or buy and make up some of the stupidest ridiculous lies about me......but when they do that.....i just laugh..I know that means one thing...I win bitches....Haha!!!

I'm like bitches please! are you serious?...give it a rest.

so when I buy that god awful expensive $38 bag of cat food ONCE a YEAR..go ahead and cry you whores....god help me get away from this hillbilly BS..*eyeroll*

nite nite

No comments:

Post a Comment