Sunday, June 1, 2014

hello june....

Finally got my hair colored...I color it myself...cheaper!....lol...same color as always....I know you are supposed to go lighter in the summer and darker hair color in the fall and winter...but I'm just keeping it the same color for now.....I usually buy 3 boxes at a time and since I got my new haircut it is layered and it only took one box this time....haha!!!...I guess it's because I only touched up my roots of my hair as they call it or whatever....

I bought that stupid Snuggle Air Wick scent thing I was looking for...I haven't opened it up yet but it will probably smell good...like laundry soap....I like the smells of laundry soap and I want things to be clean and smell clean....

I really want to try a snow cone this summer..I've been thinking about all the kinds I would like to try..i think it's funny when they give them funny silly names...I had a snow cone maker one time when I was little it was a snoopy the cartoon dog snow maker and the ice cubes went in the top of it and you turned the handle and snow cone ice came out of his house....and then you could pour flavored juice on it...I always had blue berry and cherry.....I remember that thing I loved it!

I've been wanting to buy me a reclining lawn chair you know the one that you can suntan on or take a nap on?....I can't seem to find me one yet...but I want one....and some suntan lotion so I won't get skin cancer..always use suntan lotion all over you when you are outside all day....

need to mow pretty soon but the allergies get me so bad anymore...but I got a dust mask I think somewhere in the cabinet....I want to put my swimming pool up but I don't think I will..too much trouble to keep it clean and you have to run that filter ALL day.

love ya j.

No comments:

Post a Comment