Wednesday, April 30, 2014

lost by the lake....

Rather cold and windy yesterday and today..Target practicing was really windy and cold..Brr!...I was eating sand most the time because it blew sand off the hill into everybody's mouth...Haha!!!...it was really gritty when you tried to talk or anything..i had on sunglasses and a blue white checker jacket thing I wear that is old...but comfortable...we practiced 35mins probably total....I hit the bulls-eye every shot...I'm so proud of me.

went to lunch at Pizza Hut with my family who took me practice shooting...then went looking at old shops downtown at my Grandpa's old hometown...

then we drove around the lake and they showed me the huge lake and it was so pretty!...really vast and I'm sure it has a lot of fish in it!..there were some fly fisherman out on the edge of the banks in the water with waders on....I know they had to be COLD...dedicated fisherman..too cold for this girl!...lol....I don't like cold and windy weather at all..but when it gets to be 112 degrees this summer I'm sure I will have a different idea....lol.

we got lost taking a different route home from the lake!..it was too funny...my cousin was trying to figure out which lake road was the right way home and she kept laughing....finally she didn't have to call her husband because we saw a highway after going through all those tree lined country roads and there was the highway!!!..we made it back to her house safe and sound...it was fun..i was very tired though when I got home.

so glad we got home before dark..kinda spooky around there...if you get lost at nite..eek!

love j.

No comments:

Post a Comment