Sunday, April 26, 2015

autocollants--self adhesive stickers....

Something I want to start collecting is autocollants or self-adhesive stickers...I've always liked using those to decorate envelopes with letters, cards you give to friends/family, and also sometimes decorating in scrapbooks with mementos......

there are many different types of stickers---all kinds of colors, themes, and designs..some for the scrapbooks look just like actual pretty pictures...some are 3D, holiday themed, some are holographic, glittery, bright, cheerful, dark, and some are even too spooky! yikes.....I don't like spooky ones, but I like the cute, whimsical Halloween themed ones...

with many stickers to choose from, I can spend several minutes browsing the sticker aisle!...haha....I don't know why I like them so much...they're just neato I think....

even when I have seen decals like for Coca-Cola the soda, I like those too..nostalgic stickers or old stickers I like those as well....anything nostalgic American like that, I like to collect.

any kind of stickers that aren't too spooky I'd like to collect...I like the ones with animals on them as well..cowboy-western themed....holidays...just any kind!..i'm looking all the time...they are fairly inexpensive...

I at one time tried collecting Hallmark's cute themed stickers when I was younger but I guess I lost them or someone stole them...*sad face*

I think they are nice to attach to cards/letters to loved ones....or just to collect!

love, julie



No comments:

Post a Comment