Saturday, April 25, 2015

junk mail is a waste....

Turned the cows out into another pasture yesterday...they can get more water and then we separated some off into another field...the older calves are together they are really getting tall....

They all were running this morning in the pasture and I saw Stormy..she walked up to the fence to say:" Hey girl!"....haha! Goofball saw her and he barked for her....

Purchased some more mineral tubs then set those out onto the ground from the back of the truck...you have to just sort of push those off the tailgate and they hit the ground....those are heavy they weigh 100lbs....

I really wish I could go to the longhorn sale this year!....

In another local county, there is a horse/tack sale fairly often that I'd like to go see sometime when I have extra time, it's quite a distance to travel... 

I also purchased some Lemonade in cans yesterday...I like that in the summer..looking forward to grilling this summer as well....

I keep getting these stupid ads in the mail wanting me to purchase some kind of movie channel on the tv or something............I don't know anything about movies or those people.....those things are too expensive and I don't know anything about that stuff....

I don't even watch tv much..I'd rather be outside working on something...

If I do watch tv, I watch just agriculture or weather is all that interests me.....that other stuff is boring....a lot of things are boring to me in this world....I know others agree....

I get so much junk mail...they need to recycle and not waste so much paper!...I think about how much junk mail I get in the mail and you know that is a lot of trees that are just wasted...I'd like to know how they get away with that much waste like that....so many trees are wasted....sad.







No comments:

Post a Comment