Monday, April 13, 2015

livestock tank this morning.....

Raining today!!!

rainy days are my favorite kinda days.

I see some of the vegetable/flower seeds are sprouting now....that's good news.

some how a possum got in the cows water tank and I guess he fell and couldn't get out of there or something!...the cows kept acting weird this morning when they were getting a drink..

surprise!....sad surprise....i looked in and I saw him floating in there...that's sad.

I have seen him walking around out by the cow lot recently...he must have wanted a drink and fell in and drowned.....

we had to get him out of there with a rake..it was nearby and it worked....

I saw the tiniest baby calf the other day in a field on the way to town....it was so tiny....I would be scared something would get him....

we haven't had any calves that little so far.....

gotta turn the computer off.....it's lightning.

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment