Saturday, April 18, 2015

i like baseball...

Thinking about baseball games today.

Baseball is one of my favorite sports I think.....My favorite team is the Texas Rangers...I've always enjoyed going to baseball games my brother always played in school and it was always nice to be able to go and cheer the team on!

I was driving by a baseball field the other day and I saw a local small town team getting ready to play for the evening and I thought how I'd like to be able to just go and stop by and set there in the crowd and watch the game...but I didn't have time to.

I'm going to guess that every guy out there who played baseball for high school or for any baseball team probably misses that like crazy! when they aren't able to play anymore..

You know you have game schedules, you have destinations, you have fan gear to purchase, you have fundraisers, concession stands, and the best part of all is all the camaraderie you have with your fellow team members/people in the crowd getting out there together and striving to win every game you can....

they always played soft ball in high school when you are a girl, and I never liked soft ball actually, I wanted to play baseball!!!...haha..isn't that funny?!...I just liked baseball so much more than soft ball and all they ever wanted girls to play was that darn softball!...haha!

it's American...and I love it...I like to watch the games on tv also whenever I can see a good game on the tv or radio sometimes.....I've learned all about the sport from my family members who have played baseball in the past and really liked everything about it...

there are many sports for you to like and watch but my favorite is baseball.

when I go to a game I like to purchase a pack of sunflower seeds and an ice water to drink while I set there and watch them play...they have many snacks to choose from but those are my favorite things to eat/drink at games...because the weather is warmer/hotter and it helps keep you cool...

you can purchase your favorite team t-shirt or any of the fan gear stuff....but if you don't want to, you don't have too....I like to wear the t-shirts to the games they are more comfortable...I am always most comfortable in a t-shirt.....no worries!...

so go out there and support your local team, or your favorite (MLB)Major League Baseball Team!!!

love, Julie



No comments:

Post a Comment