Friday, April 10, 2015

raw vegetables and my favorite ranch dressing....

Planted Petunias and Nasturtiums yesterday...I think they will be very colorful for this summer.

My Uncle L. finished working on the metal gates yesterday and now I will have to paint them....I don't know what color they will be yet....He had to weld them and structure them...

Had to go to the feedstore and purchase feed yesterday..

I also purchased at the grocery store a packet of my favorite ranch dressing mix it's Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing dry mix....You just read the instructions on the packet and mix it up...I like to eat raw vegetables with it and on salads....

I was going to look for a red bell pepper yesterday and I forgot to purchase one to eat with the salads and other raw vegetables I like with the dressing...

I've always liked that dressing and the dressing mix.

also purchased some chocolate bars yesterday....

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment