Monday, April 27, 2015

schedules for tasks...

Had some things to purchase at the store today and then I went and had lunch with my Grandparents.

It started raining and pouring like crazy and lightning all of the sudden while we were in the store and we got into the vehicle and the rain was all over the roads/highway and the creeks are very full...

nice rain.

so nice in fact, that Goofball had mud all over his house and I went out to feed him this evening and I lost one of my garden shoes in the mud...my shoe started sinking in the mud and it was into the mud and off of my foot!.....haha!...

anyways...

I like schedules for tasks...planners are always nice as well..with dates and times.

schedules...I think schedules are good things to plot/ plan, map out and keep..always busy...

keep your mind in check and thinking about your day and your tasks..

Following a schedule that keeps your day planned and lined out is a wonderful way to complete any task or occupation...

wake up each morning I think and be ready to work on something that achieves something that makes a good difference!....Everybody working together with the mind to work on something and complete it will get results and those would be the right results!

teamwork on anything is always valuable..

No comments:

Post a Comment