Thursday, April 23, 2015

purchased American flag....

Went to town today and I found the store Academy...I really like looking in there and shopping in there...I purchased an American flag with attachments to let it fly outside on the lawn...I want to find a way to make it somewhat taller so I will work on that tomorrow....

I like American Flags and the themes to decorate with American flag colors and stars...be patriotic I say!.....red, white, and blue....

Then I went to Target and found some fruit snacks and cheese crackers Cheez-its.....haha! I like those crackers....

planted more flowers today and weeded the garden....it has been raining so it's a lot easier to get the garden weeded..i have several potato, beet, black-eyed peas, okra, and yellow squash already growing...the tomato plants are doing just fine...I purchased Better Boy tomato plants..that's the name of them anyway...

petunias are growing nicely the rain has helped a lot.

I am happy that I have a new weather station on my tv called WeatherNation....just totally weather casts and NO weather stories or world news stories...just weather like it should be.....more peaceful..

rain drops everywhere.

j.


No comments:

Post a Comment