Tuesday, April 21, 2015

wind power....

The wind has been terrible the past few days I have tried painting a few things nearby the house..so much for that!!! *eyeroll* annoying!

One thing I have been working on is the porch and painting a few things for that...The wind kept getting worse yesterday and I obviously couldn't paint.....so....I had to stop that and go take some allergy medicine because of the sneezes!

The wind can be both a good thing and a bad thing....ruining activities outdoors and making people sick with colds/allergies like me....that's the bad part about the wind.....

But the good thing about wind is it is renewable...and I think this state could really use the wind as much as the wind likes to get loud and rowdy!...haha!

Wind power and wind "farms" as they call them with the wind turbines, could supply a lot of power/energy to areas that are in need of more power...I think they could definitely put that wind to use as much as it annoys me at times...just give that wind an occupation doing something good and make it leave me alone!...haha!

Wind turbines are those ginormous wind mills and I have seen those things in use when the wind has blown in areas I have been for quite a while..i know they bring in work and that also helps people.....you don't have to worry about the wind never screeching out of control nearby because that is all it ever wants to do!...

somedays I think when it ruins things I want to say:" Wind ! leave me alone and go put yourself to good use!"....so in the mean time it may annoy us, but we can always throw out a wind turbine and make it work to help us.....I know the turbines work really well on the hilly areas I have seen and they are constantly turning....

I like renewable energy like that as well...it helps because we all need oil/gas/coal but wind can help as well....it's just out there annoying everybody all the time so why not give it an occupation so it will be put to good use to help out?!....haha!

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment