Tuesday, June 27, 2017

annoyance..

Once again I find myself unable to sleep, awake early from what measly amount of 30 minutes of sleep I could find all night...

S. has been continually harassing me still...yelling now about people over east, money, his friends and family being gone, his nastiness friends all being gone....then it is talk of I am dying of cancer, my cats roam all night, eating more and more, won't let me rest, unusual for them to continually harass me, S. says he is doing this to my cats and dog !!!!meow at ceiling, wall, window, fans still talking playing hell sounds, old conversations, cannot rest !

He has been yelling at night at my mother, saying she's going to be raped !!!...tingling her female regions, sending her sex dreams...it is embarrassing her, and upsetting her, and yesterday she Said she felt exhausted from his harassment and felt like passing out !...

I am worried and confused why we can't shut him off !....we might die from this, crap from him.....he screams at me about me not being a slut and she said he screamed at her the same thing....this tingling female parts is terribly embarrassing upsetting her !.....he plays voices saying that I.T, J.W,( you guys are tingling her and he plays you guys supposedly talking to her every night, nasty stuff ) ...I told her it is S. just harassing, but she is older and already exhausted, upset, I am worried, she's a good person, and mother, had her feelings hurt bad too for years from these idiots already...sad..

he says he uses his equipment to create anger with my family that are close by, so they hate me he said... they fuss, shout, behave different, like Mimi, shouting, saying that unusual anger fueled crap, that was weird for her, she's not usually angry like that.....he probably still harasses her....I worry...I try to ask her weekly if she's hearing harassment at night or day...still...

he is Still trying to make me nervous with his equipment, talks to me all day, night, every second, he's mad, creepy minded about things, needs severe mental counseling, rehab....sad case, like most who survived, he said he's going to get help, but I only see myself wishing to leave, and go for help !!!...because of him !....I already live in a nuthouse over here for my whole life, with nuts hillbilly kin too close locally...every day is a circus, stress since 1981....haha...oh well....

I just cannot sleep, I know you guys are terribly busy working on everything you can...I appreciate every thing you do, and keep doing....I just worry that S. is going to kill us off with that rambling, harassing...he keeps saying he will hurt me, and I am blamed daily for everything wrong in his life, I'd sure like to know how I ruined his life, I didn't even know about all this !!!...most blamed me out here for money troubles, this, that, their nasty family, friends being gone, that over east...whatever that all is....???

OkCity screamed, crappy hometown screamed, since high school, oh well....but I haven't known what all this was....upsets me, I am being harassed, ruined, threats over things I knew nothing about....rhi, shawn, they're nasty, sick minded trash !!!..they have been hacking my mind about weight, money, making me nervous, talking about me needing plastic surgery, since childhood, high school, now I know, it was them, others in school, or Dean c., Linda, Amanda, Sandy p., Travis bShaw, or nasty fug bitch Amanda bShaw, Rachel h., Courtney h., snob patrol....kyle s, attaway, Philip, or Crystal bitch....all worthless trash...harassed my mother too...they can all rot in hell...cursed.

I don't give a damn for them....people I don't even know harassing me at mtown, stown,  over there, big wheels, nasty trailer trash family all of them...that big money, high class shit we couldn't figure out where the bottomless money pit came from...designer this, that, only the most expensive, obsessed with looks, weight, all of them, they always belittled me, obsessed about my weight, looks, you need plastic surgery...screwed up greedy, creepy, and worthless all of them....saying they were going to make me a whore...yeah right trash !...i laugh, they only created a monster out of me....i lied to them, spun them in circles...I don't know how I am so tough, no feelings, but I didn't let them get to me...I just say, yeah, ok, and go on, no feelings....

May have money, but all still trailer trash shits taking part in anything like this corruption, embarrassing to us...need their damn heads all blown off !....I figured that it was something huge, wasn't surprised, I saw heard too many evil, weird, nasty, creepy things since I was 13....all these people locally weirdos, up, down the road....this way, that way...nosy, creepy, jealous, nasty minded trailer trash every single one of them, those working in stores too, all their people, spies....aholes !!!....all hacking my mind...

But S. Needs to get out of my head, go get help, tired of battling him, he needs help bad, he cusses his brother also, and that's terrible, I know he's gotta be exhausted from that crap too....

He keeps saying you guys are mad at me, or you are dead, corrupt, trying to spin circles in my head, or these others hate me he talks about, or they are dead..oh well...who cares..

Thanks for the help, saving my life, keeping me going, I appreciate everything you do....

Love, julie


No comments:

Post a Comment