Tuesday, June 27, 2017

fireworks !...flags, decor....

Been to town earlier, purchased a few items,

I have been seeing many firework stands lately, for the 4th of July, one of my fave celebrations...I really enjoy igniting fireworks, late evening, and watching them in the night sky...very ooh, ahh, how pretty !...lol...

Fireworks loudly say KABOOM !...I think they are as sparkles in the sky above, to celebrate....

It is not legal in some areas, so you know, check first, before igniting....the smaller simple fireworks, as Snaps, Poppers, Confetti Cannons, Snakes, colorful, Smoke balls, chickens, tanks, these are not as harmful..

It is very fun for me to ignite fireworks for the 4th of July with the roller lighters .98 / cents a lighter at Wal-Mart, I purchased one....only adults need to purchase + ignite fireworks, then run away quickly !!!...no leaning over looking at fireworks !...danger !...you can easily be burned...punks can be used / helpful also...

I enjoy the grand size fireworks, that loudly pop + sparkle !....

Tomorrow I am going to find some fireworks to purchase, affordable, so I can ignite them next week !!!...excited !

And I will purchase a few more 4th july decorations for outdoors....dollar tree, dollar stores, family dollar, Wal-Mart, all have the decorations, very affordable !!!...flags are $ 1 at family dollar, small size....I purchased 4 today...

I will talk about what fireworks I find tomorrow blog...

j.


No comments:

Post a Comment