Tuesday, June 6, 2017

not feeling well....

I have still been feeling very weak, my blood pressure is weird or something, feel as I may pass out....very nervous feeling, exhausted...

Tv box, is new different, s - easy is mad at me again, yelling on ceiling, oscillating fans, harassing me about internet, and blogging, ruining his life...all night he talks non stop, all day he talks every second, I feel weird, feel nervous in spurts....he says he is controlling this to harm me !

Yelling at me about money, harassing Mimi, she can't sleep keeps hearing mumbling, noises, ringing, said she's been crying because of constant nightly harassing ! I am very worried about her, me, my pets, my mama, and other grandma...!!!...

He keeps screaming about new tv box, that over east ! Whatever that crap is, yells at me everyday for months now !...you ruined that over east bitch !

I am very tired, harassed worse, exhausted, scared he is going to harm me ! Still mashing on my nerves with crooked equipment !....

He keeps yelling at me about my grandpa's truck, old house, and money, they tore everything up and stole he said, he said I blame you bitch !...hurts me, they stole, tore up things, he said they desecrated in their home, all kinds of nastiness, I am very depressed upset over this sir !!!...

I am tired of b.s. stories, lies, and pain that he has caused with nasty others.....I don't give a damn for these losers !

He keeps saying you are all angry at me, want to get rid of me over money or something !....sick of this daily harassing...keeps screaming at me about baby, baby shower, brother being gone....I don't know truth or nothing ! Sick of harassing !

he Tells me this, that, everything every day...I need some help, and I am scared, of what he will do to me with this constant harassment, equipment, he will scream at me tonight I know...and my mama, pets, grandma's need help...it is getting worse with his mind...he want, tries, thinks, he can control me, with his crooked equipment, and mind, he said he will get rid of me....

I am tired of him harassing the internet everyday almost, screaming at me over getting online ! You are ending people bitch ! My mind can't stop running, swirling with all this fan noise, and easy e..on my brain waves...

I am Very weirdly tired.

I am not whining about things, or being a damned ol tattle tale, just exhausted, need help, I never can rest peacefully at night, and now I am weak, with his mind trying to get rid of me.....

I know I am annoying you probably with I need help letters, but I know I can tell you on here, just person to person what is going on....

I think easy needs to be gone up north or something...he would talk + jabber to a fence post...and tell his imaginary, b.s. stories to it....he would probably scream at it, or try to get it into a bed !!!....

j.


No comments:

Post a Comment