Wednesday, June 14, 2017

fake tattoos ?...

I think tattoos are very creative, artistic, interesting...I enjoy the artwork many others sport !....tattoos always tell a story, commemorate, remember, honor, show who you are !...

I don't have any tattoos, but I also know that I can simply find a tattoo to adhesive to my skin, just add water !...haha :p

I have seen many different types of those fake tattoos at the stores for purchase in packaging, labeled, contained, many colorful fake tattoos, with glitters too !...

They are available in many different designs + characters, for all ages to use...

Once I had a few fake tattoos of hearts, stars, Sun, clouds, moon, birds, butterflies....very neat...I liked them...

Today I found a few at the store...I remember those !...

J.

No comments:

Post a Comment