Thursday, June 1, 2017

need help !!!

I know I have told you before, about the b.s. up the road, but I seriously need immediate help !!!...stevie needs to be turned off of my brain waves, he keeps choking me, yelling, talking, rambling every second in my brain, all day, all night...

I am very exhausted, cannot sleep at all at night, cats roam all night and he is harassing me every second.

 My blood pressure is weird today....because his embarrassing, air....

I have been nice to him, told him I know everything going to go on and happen, sick of his b.s. ... 4 years now of him on my brain waves, harassing, felt like I was going to pass out or faint today at noon, setting at table in my chair, tingly limbs, eye saw smoke weird like ...panicking, my neck felt like it was choking...tight, he yelled at me, he bitches at me about his family, friends skank's, drugs....screams at me about my thoughts, he doesn't need to listen or talk to me any more ! Says my cat has diseases going to die of cancer...sick of it..

He comments on my thoughts, every time I go to town he tries to clap my head he said, yelling...whole time

Says this is this or that is that everyday, yells about people I never met, money, attention, I have had enough of this b.s...he said I was going to be killed by my family out of jail, I would have to be made to be a prostitute !!!!...I loathe him totally....he harasses us at stores, he's just like his real daddies Dean c. Philip m, Sandy p, his nasty girlfriend's....!!!...

I need help, think I am going to die, he's nuts drug afflicted idiot like easy e needs his equipment took from him he is threatening, evil, nasty talking, vulgar, puts air in my head, and in my hineybo !!!...he presses on my nerves....he's too greased up in the head....!!!....throw him in the tank or other...I won't mind !....

Easy e is still playing screams, talking on my ceiling fans, all fans, gave me diarrhea last year on the way from chicksha, and laughed....I am so tired of nasty easy !!! If I could harass him with that equipment, it would be the end of him, I would send people to scare him at stores, he imagines things he tells me lies, old b.s. stories, I hear a repeat every day, minute, hour of old b.s. stories, with different, endings, beginnings, I have had enough of his crap !

My mind is tired, he also says he hides my phone calls from going to and from....he is nutso !

He tells me everyday I have cancer, hiv, aids, hep c, my brain has tumors, dying, goo, my heart, and kidneys are failing....he tries to make me a hypochondriac !!!....when I saw that Brown worm down there, he screamed, go to the hospital you are dying bitch !...they know you are dying....he needs a lot of rehab, medical, help....

He tells me every meal I am a fat ugly bitch, and I will never do anything this fat, I just laugh because I have been sick n tired a very long time, I lose weight quickly with exercise and diet....I can lose weight...when I lose weight I will send him a picture, and he can eat his words !

He's obsessed with money, and goings on, certain people working for you, he can't stand a lot of things...I think he's still in love with several girls...he's lost due to things....he talks about them often...cries, yells....oh well, that's just how life is I tell him...

He has wore me down, my battery in my head is drained, very low...exhausts me with constant jabbering...every second....

j. w. I., and j.j are good docs as others I haven't met yet, he tells me he hates on them also when they tear him up over rehab harassment....they deserve an award for all the b.s..they work on, put up with...I trust them with my health.....just don't wanna be hacked again...

I know everything going to go on, I know what all this was exactly now, and I also know we are ok with it, because all a person can do is go on, what's done is done....they were sicko, dangerous, and I feel safer now....but not from easy e. With my brain waves, he is dangerous...

Easy is upset about everything, I think he suffers from ptsd, panic, psychosis, from too much drugs...needs a lot of help....he also complains too much about his brother, and that is not good....he's helpful, and always busy, but he has to take care of easy e.. I know...stress for him too I am sure..

I told stevie I was going to have to move to Texas so he would go off my brain waves, and he just keeps hurting, harassing me....maybe texas will make him go off....I am scared of my brain being exhausted again....help....OkCity too screwed up to seek help, I cannot talk to anyone I know to stop this harassment...scared....I can't defend myself, against him, hacking, or others, because I have no equipment to turn them down or off....constantly afraid, it will kill me, I always think, well, this is it !...Easy is hurting me, going to kill me...

J.w. would be nice to talk to eventually at night, I know he's there..I trust him totally...he can tell me right from the jacked up stories, lies, b.s, that Easy tells me all the time....

I am scared of being killed by the crooked fbi, and jacked up  jealous weirdos...I think of it every day, you don't have to worry I am not angry about all this that went on. And I am not going to go talk about anything, top secret...I know it is a serious mess all this, and very dangerous, but I am never mad at you all !....I am mad at nasty hillbillies +  family, sorry as shit all of them...!!!


I am weak, frightened, nervous, upset, as you know I would be, this is all strange, weird, but I keep trying my best to make it through everyday, my mama, and grandma's confusion is stressful, nerve wracking.....

I can't even take a short nap for his constant talking from easy...

Sir, I appreciate you all taking good care of me, and my everything, and I am not whining, just need help with easy e, its got to be too much for me lately...

I am terrified of my body quitting me, or dying off, I feel so lightheaded, dizzy, nauseous, tired....

I need rest at night.

This is very long, sorry, have to tell somebody like y'all, I know you'll be bored of this mess.....

Sorry to bother you, I know how very busy you are with everything...hope you don't mind this post, they said you are very busy...

Love, julie

No comments:

Post a Comment